Thursday, August 4, 2011

NYX Round Lipstick Swatches in Circe, Sierra, Pumpkin Pie, Honey, & Twist.

Another round of NYX lipstick swatches.
I didn't exfoliate my lips & the application is messy, haha...sorry!
This is from my previous Cherryculture.com haul. Most of the colors are neutrals. I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude lip color, lol & I kind of failed here.

I guess Circe isn't a bad nude lip color but I think it's still a little too pale for me? Maybe I'm just not that into nudes...who knows... I think it's better paired with a light pink lipgloss :)

Well, enjoy!

NYX Sierra.


NYX Honey.
My least favorite! I think it's too pale for my skin tone.


NYX Pumpkin Pie.
My favorite out of the bunch! It's a pale pink color & is good for everyday lips!


NYX Twist.
I hate the frost :( I wish Cherryculture.com had better pictures of the color because they aren't the same online as in real life at ALL!


NYX Circe.



L-R: Circe, Sierra, Pumpkin Pie, Honey, & Twist.


xxoo.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh~ Great shades of lippies~

I really like how opaque NYX Circe is!!

Unknown said...

Pumpkin Pie looks great on you! I agree, Circe is hard to pull off.

Thi said...

Thank you for the swatches!! I think Pumpkin Pie looks best on you Susie! :D

Too bad I don't really like NYX Round lipsticks :( They are so affordable though...

X

Unknown said...

OOO pumpkin pie looks like my favourite too!! :D

Antalya City Blog said...

Hi friend! I liked your blog. I am your newest follower. You can visit and Follow my blogs:

http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com

http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com

http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

ChinaDoll said...

I love nyx round lippies because it is cheap but the colors are rich and pigmented and non drying. Those shades are lovely.

Hugs!♥
coLine
www.thepinkchinadoll.com

MsRinz said...

I stumble upon your blog thru DonnaDell!!!! I am following you and hopefully u can check out my blog too:)

I am still waiting for my shipment from CherryCulture and one of the items i bought is NYX Circa hahaha it looks prettttttyy on you. :)) I cant wait to try mine!

Anonymous said...

Sierra and PUmpkin pies are my favs on you!! just gorgeous!

lucy said...

haven't tried any of those except for Pumpkin Pie, which is my faaavorite as well!, but they all look amazing!! :) now I can't wait to try Sierra and Circe! great post hun! :)

Donna said...

sierra is such a gorgeous color!!! im so gonna buy that!

Kim said...

I have the pumpkin pie and orange soda! but the pumpkin pie looks too pale on my lips >.<

btw, Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY (Korean BB creams), pretty please? ^^

here's the link: http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2011/08/luview-cosmetics-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

aw, real? I thought NYX Twist. was good for your lips tho? You could add clear lip gloss which probablly give you more sexy and natural look.:) I blog current Japanese beauty secrets and rank them. So plz chek it out! ThanX!

Anonymous said...

i really love the look of pumpkin pie

Marie said...

Thanks for the swatches!:D

I think Circe looks good on your skin tone, it will be great with very dramatic smoky eyes.:D

***** Marie ******
allthingsmarie.com

Thriftyjewels said...

I <3 the Sierra color. Must add this into my collection.