Friday, June 17, 2011

Nail polish swatch: Essie in E-nuf is E-nuf



Gorgeous hot pink/coral color! I love this color for the summer :) I'm definitely going to paint my toes with this next! :)

This is my first Essie nail polish! They're pretty $$$ :/ What are you guys' favorite colors!? I was looking for French Affair but they sold out at Walmart :(

6 comments:

ice pandora said...

I want to buy mint/lightblue color one...
xx

Unknown said...

I love Essie but I do not like the price tag! lol.. I only have 3 nailpolishes from this brand and I love all of them: Turquoise and Caicos, Nice is nice, and BFF Best Boyfriend :0) your color looks sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous coral red!

Anonymous said...

pretty! watermelon by essie is one of my faves!

Becky said...

I reaally like this colour :) It looks like essie went through a small redesign on their bottle!

soureemango said...

That is such a pretty color, I saw it on sale for 5 bucks i think im going to pick it up next time i go out, Also did you buy French Affair yet? If so how was it?