Sunday, May 8, 2011

ALDO Nail Lacquers.


Dreamsicle.


Circus Elephant.

Sorry my nails are disgustingly ugly & short right now, aha. & sorry for the messy ass application, haha! I haven't been taking care of them lately! I've had no time for anything --especially updating this thing! :( I'm trying to keep it up to date though! TRYING!

Well, here are some swatches from my ALDO nail polishes! I do like them. These colors are apart of the new S11 collection. I am obsessed with Circus Elephant. I don't really care much for Dreamsicle...I think it would look better on my toes than fingers! :P Hahaha.

Thanks for looking as always! :)
xxoo.

16 comments:

Diana said...

I didn't even know Also sold nail polishes -_- haha I like the first color. :D

Phuong said...

the colors are gorgeous

Travel In Style

sunnie♥babe said...

i love love love aldo nail polishes!

Unknown said...

i think dreamsicle would definitely look gorg on the toes! :) different from the usual hot pink all girls tend to put on :P

serenadeveryday said...

You have a whole lotta polishes! Is Dreamsicle a coral color? I know sometimes they look different from photos.

<3 S.

??? said...

i think the colour are really nice, i once met a girl and she has great nail colour one and she said they are aldo, and i was surprised, cuz back then idont even know that aldo has nail polish~~~but the colours are so nice on you~~~

jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dreamiscle is very lovely and bright! my kind of colour right now XD

Supergirl said...

Oh my! The first color is to die for!

Vera said...

I didn't know aldo had nail polishes either! but circus elephant is definitely a cute colour :)

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Writress said...

Never knew ALDO also has nail polish! Cute colours for sure <3
xx

Becky said...

I love dreamsicle! I had no idea ALDO made nail polishes. Definitely going to go check them out next time.

Popcorn said...

woahh~ hahah i didn't know that Aldo sold nail polish! lol... PRETTTTY

Marie said...

Dreamsicle is a yummy shade.:D Thanks for the pictures!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Say what?! ALDO?! I need to check this out. Cute colors! Love your blog. Definitely following, hun. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Anonymous said...

i like your color choices~! :) i always have a problem getting the other hand perfectly done..


http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Such a pretty blog!