Younique Nails is an online store for all your nails' needs. They were kind enough to send me two nail polishes & a top coat to review. Now, AQmore isn't like every other nail polish out there. Their polishes are water based, which is healthier for your nails! Especially if you're constantly changing up your nails, like me :)
I was a little disappointed with the nail polish in Office Lady because it comes out quite differently from the bottle :( It's much darker & it goes on very opaque. Seaweed was easy to apply though. I believe it took only two coats to get that rich dark green color. My favorite was the coat Rhenish! I have many glitter nail polishes & top coats but NONE of them were as easy to remove as AQmore's!

Oh! & when you order nail polish from them, they also send you a piece styrofoam to test your polishes on. You can see how AQmore polish just glides on & the other nail polish soaks into the foam & eats away at it >___<
If you ladies are looking for a new nail polish that doesn't damage your nails, definitely go check out Younique nails.
xxoo
I was a little disappointed with the nail polish in Office Lady because it comes out quite differently from the bottle :( It's much darker & it goes on very opaque. Seaweed was easy to apply though. I believe it took only two coats to get that rich dark green color. My favorite was the coat Rhenish! I have many glitter nail polishes & top coats but NONE of them were as easy to remove as AQmore's!

Oh! & when you order nail polish from them, they also send you a piece styrofoam to test your polishes on. You can see how AQmore polish just glides on & the other nail polish soaks into the foam & eats away at it >___<
If you ladies are looking for a new nail polish that doesn't damage your nails, definitely go check out Younique nails.
xxoo




5 comments:
the styrofoam thing is trippy, i noticed that trying to mix polishes on a paper plate it ate away at it and made a colorful hole O_o
I hope Office Lady would be the same as the bottle >_< even the watermelon is nice
but this test doesnt really mean anything? even you put oil on the foam, it will eventually have a hole/dissolve the foam... its just the reaction between organic compounds n certain kind of plastics?
Loving office lady - it's bright and cute!! It does look like it's applied quite dark but i think it's a lovely colour! Shame it didn't come out lighter though.
Thanks for the review and pictures, I like Seaweed.:D
Have a wonderful week!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
i love the first shade. coral! perfect for summer! :D
Btw, nice blog. Definitely going to follow you! :D
xoxo,
http://misskatv.blogspot.com
Post a Comment