I'm so mad that there's no freaking label at the bottom so I don't even know what color this is! :( But, I am in LOVE with it! It's like the perfect color for the holiday season! ^____^
So how about you ladies? What's your perfect holiday nail color!?
Btw... pretty polish. I had been all about the red nails this winter but I was wearing it so much, my nails started staining that orangey color. Bleh. I'm sporting the bare nails at the moment. Figured, better for the baby since I won't have any time! :) But have you tried Sephora OPI? Curvaceous is the prettiest red!!!
that color is gorgeous! i love the hint of glitter. i was also going to paint my nails red and white for the holidays, but i found the perfect golden polish~ enjoy your holidays!
This looks great! OPI and China Glaze have nice shades of red too! <3 My nails are... red-ish? All I know is that they're gel nails at the moment. lol.
Oh hey! I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway. :)
Aaaah, I think it's called SUGAR SUGAR - I just bought a Sinful colors nailpolish in red just for the holidays and it looks an awful lot like it - looks so great on you, makes me want to try it out too!!! (*sigh* me so lazy...)
18 comments:
Thanks for the comment girl! I'm so excited!!!
Btw... pretty polish. I had been all about the red nails this winter but I was wearing it so much, my nails started staining that orangey color. Bleh. I'm sporting the bare nails at the moment. Figured, better for the baby since I won't have any time! :) But have you tried Sephora OPI? Curvaceous is the prettiest red!!!
Now that is a perfect holiday nail color!!
Wow, that nail color looks amazing! I'm totally loving China Glaze's ruby pumps for the holidays!
that color is gorgeous! i love the hint of glitter. i was also going to paint my nails red and white for the holidays, but i found the perfect golden polish~
enjoy your holidays!
WOOO!
Such a pretty red :)
ah, pretty colour! definitely very festive :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
ooh pretty! you should do more of these!
nice color :)
gorgeous red!!!!! I'm wearing silver for christmas this year!
pretty red nails :)
This looks great! OPI and China Glaze have nice shades of red too! <3 My nails are... red-ish? All I know is that they're gel nails at the moment. lol.
Oh hey! I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway. :)
Aaaah, I think it's called SUGAR SUGAR - I just bought a Sinful colors nailpolish in red just for the holidays and it looks an awful lot like it - looks so great on you, makes me want to try it out too!!! (*sigh* me so lazy...)
I want red aswell, but I want the matt red colorish :)
i love the color red for christmas!
gorgeous! I am sporting a similar colour right now hehe
My perfect nail color is sample sale from sephora by opi. lovess lol
i like ur header just cute!
i like to wear reds, golds, and of course glitter!
Post a Comment