Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sinful Colors NOTDs :)



Barbie-esque nails :P


This is what I used for the first NOTD :)
Sinful Colors Soul Mate, Wet n Wild 460D, & Sinful Colors in Queen of Beauty.


Sinful Colors See You Soon.


My nails are all short & broken at the moment :( I haven't taken any biotin in a while, haha. I need to start!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sinful Colors Soul Mate is so pretty! love peony pink color <3

I got the queen of beauty but dont really have idea how to use it >_<

L4pinkpetal said...

Pretty! >_<

Vera said...

pretty nails :) i like glittery tips!

Lizz said...

I love Barbie nails! So pretty. :D

Kasia W. said...

nice nails!;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

i love the pink one! its so cute. reminds me of a princess :) haha

misscindee said...

i love that shade of pink babe and i love how you used the sparkles to tip it. my nails are in horrible condition right now from working and the dry cold winter weather we've got going on.