Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forever21's Love & Beauty nail polish swatch & MINI review.



Okay, I am in LOVE with this nail polish color! (Unfortunately I don't know the name of the polish :/)My coworker picked it up while we were shopping at Forever21 after we got off work, haha. I don't know why but Forever21 stays open an hour later than all the rest of the stores at the Fashion Show Mall, but I like it! :)

The polish is super pigmented. I think I might have only done 2 coats for that color. It's not streaky at all! The formula is actually really nice :) Nicer than the Revlon polish I picked up, FOR SURE! Hahah. In the second picture I added um Sinful Colors nail polish in All About You. You can see, it made the polish WAY darker! But once again, I like it! Hahaha. Oh & I didn't add a base or top coat to my nails.

The only thing I don't like about the nail polish is that it's a pain in the ass to remove. SERIOUSLY. It took me like 10-15 minutes to totally erase it off my nails! But, whatever.

SO!...

Overall: B+


14 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh I love that nail color, it's so holiday-ish! I dunno, I always want gold colored things around Thanksgiving/Christmas ><

Marie said...

I agree with you, I have to spend an extra 5-10mins removing it!

Happy Friday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Tezza said...

omg gold. LOVE <3

hm, maybe its your nail polish remover? all i know is that any red polish is a PAIN to remove cos it gets all over your skin =/

ice pandora said...

I find darkblue always hard to remove :(
I love the gold color ^^ I saw it somewhere else and I love it! I think it's gonna be the color for Christmas~

Rena said...

I SEE GLITTER!

I might just have to get one for myself!

<33 Rena

serenadeveryday said...

Envy for gold!!! Love the gold polish this season. I actually just got a bottl recently myself. It's perfect for the holiday season. Oh so sparkly and festive.

Btw... Love your Ross haul. I need to get my ass over to Ross. I usually shop at TJ max but it looks like I'm missing out on good buys from Ross.


<3s Serena.

Roxy said...

pretty! great holiday colors

Anonymous said...

they are perfect for this season.. makes me feel festive hehe

Unknown said...

i have the same sinful colors one! what a trip haha

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

ooo.. super nice nail colour.. suitable for party season or xmas!!

Nice blog... followed! Visit n follow mine too!

Love,
Winwin

Ro said...

mmm... i think i should get that nail polish for new year's eve!
XOXO

SWK said...

I love the gold!! Perfect for New Year's!! Yay!! ^_^ Cute blog btw!!

Sharon Lei said...

What fun nail color!! Love it Susie... ooo and isn't the F21 @ Fashion show the biggest in the US?? I bet it gets crazy in there!!

xx Love & Aloha

Toni Tralala said...

It looks so glamorous to have golden nails. I've never tried it but it looks great against your skin tone! :)