Monday, July 19, 2010

My first YouTube video :P


I decided to do swatches of all my NYX lippies today. I swear I'm missing some & I bet that they're in my mom's bathroom! Hahaha. She likes to come in my room & take my lipsticks.
Well, I made a simple slideshow video for YouTube because I got bored :) I hope you guys enjoy it!

Ugh, the stupid 'o' in 'Apollo' is cut off! I don't know why. I tried editing it but it just wouldn't show up for some reason :(

It's been a while since I've edited videos! I used to hate making commercials & openings for broadcast journalism in high school, lol. That was the class to finish all my homework in :P But I really do miss having Adobe to edit with instead of Windows Movie Maker! :(


Oh & for just regular swatches click here.
xxoo

23 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice! I love georgia and b52 <3 been wanting them for a while now~~ you have so many ^^;;

Steph
http://reverie.tyl.cc/

Denysia Yu said...

I'm in love with the Thalia, B52, and
Fig! :D

Alyssamae. said...

Nice vid! I was just looking at some NYX products, mainly lippies, but am skeptical of where I wanna purchase them online :/

Liana said...

wow those are all nyx? you got quite the collection! they all look super gorgeous, now i want some :P you have really nice lips btw! :)

ahoymichelle said...

What lovely lipstick reviews! :)

Hello there!
Your blog has been awarded here: http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-almost-daily-routine.html (Scroll to the last part of my blog to see the award!)
Thanks for being such an inspiration!

xo, Michelle
www.michelle-esque.blogspot.com

kyeongheelee12 said...

lovin the vid. :) well done! :) :) what tune is that? :D
xM

amanda said...

great video! the colours are nicee x

Edwina said...

awesome video! I'll never be brave enough to make a youtube video :(

Good job!! :D

Yun Yun said...

oo i like thalia :]

Sally Chau-li said...

this was so helpful since i've never used nyx lipsticks before.. i plan on ordering online so now i know how those ones really look! the food on your blog makes me soo hungry btw haha, lovely blog

Ken said...

theres something wrong with me


i almost didn't see lippies, i saw nipples...

Irene said...

OoOoOoOh I LOVE the swatches you did...makes me want to buy more. MOooooOoore NYX! LOL You have me addicted, the colors are all so pretty and your lips are the PERFECT shape. Lucky ;)

Alyssamae. said...

Yea? How's the customer service and shipping for Cherry Culture? I'm always so skeptical =P

Unknown said...

nyx is so awesome for their price and quality! i wish it was more widely available in canada!

Unknown said...

oh p.s - i'm loving the elf kabuki brush so far! its soo super soft u_u !

Ken said...

i call my room organized chaos ^_^

and i have a really pervert mind

Anniepop said...

such a helpful vid Susie! I definitely want to get my hands on louisiana!! Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

all the colours look fab on you!

Nikki San said...

Tea rose I love!!! =) Nice vid Susie!

DiWiMakeup said...

Great swatches! I love the song you chose for the vid :)


xo, Diana

Unknown said...

very nice girl :)

xx
wwwmydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

ღ Caroline♔ said...

Wow! You have so many lipsticks, girl! ;) LOL about your mommy. that's so cute how she borrows your stuff xD I love how Thalia, Tea Rose, and B52 look on you! Such pretty colors!! I must make note of them to try out :P Louisiana looks like a fun hot pink color to try out too! I have yet to try to find my perfect shade of red lipstick...lol I always forget to ask when I'm at the MAC counter xD Anyway, awesome video! :]

♥ caroline

prettii-uglii said...

thanks for d video really helpful! hehe. I have the thalia and i absolutely loveee it! xo

-new follower here ;) love your blog titles btw <3