Friday, July 2, 2010

Wet & Wild lipstick swatches.

Wet & Wild Lipsticks!

I've never done these type of lipstick swatches, so I hope you guys enjoy. The peach fuzz on my bottom lip kind of creeps me out though, lmao. Don't stare too long, you may get creeped out as well :P

Quick review:
The lipsticks are definitely matte. They don't go on easily onto your lips at all. You most definitely need to apply a lot of lip balm before! They are not moisturizing whatsoever. They're very pigmented though--basically what you see is what you get! I wish they had more colors though, maybe it was just my Walgreens. I got mine for $2.99 plus they were BOGO. They're not bad at all especially for the price. The packaging really sucks. I already got some lipstick on my lipstick caps since they down wind down all the way. The plastic that surrounds the lipstick is also a pain in the butt to remove. Oh, & once you remove the plastic, you lose the name of the lipstick. All they have is the # name of it on the bottom, which kind of sucks.

But really, I still like my NYX lipsticks more! They're cheaper & there's a wider variety of colors. But, I would still repurchase these lipsticks if I needed to! :)

Overall: B+

Here is my bare lips. I think I got some foundation on them though because they really aren't THAT pale. Idk, my lips are weeeeeeeird =)


902C Bare It All.


903C Just Peachy.
I am in love with this color & have been wearing it for the last 2 days.


907C Mauve Outta Here.


901B Think Pink
Dupe for MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga lipstick. I don't know about this light of a pink shade on my lips!


Just some normal swatches.
901B Think Pink, 902C Bare It All, 903C Just Peachy, & 907C Mauve Outta Here.


Okay, this came in super handy. I seriously couldn't open up any of the lipsticks without this razor! The plastic just really didn't want to come off I guess.


Swatch of the turquoise eyeliner just in case :) I forgot to swatch the Nutty eyeshadow, ehh.

21 comments:

Marie said...

Susie!:D Thank you so much for the swatches!:D

I am loving the Mauve Otta Here.:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Tezza said...

you're right "just peachy" is soo gorgeous :)

Angel said...

so lovely, dear! ^_^

Ashchronicles said...

Just peachy is so pretty! I love that one the most from this swatches. =)
I'm such a make-up noob..but I love NYX stuffs as well! Waiting for my NYX orders to come..hehe..Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Love all the colours!!! They look great! How I wish we get cheapass makeup here in Australia :(

Pretty Little Funker said...

You suit them all :-D xxx

faye lu said...

pretty swatches! love the mauve outta here ~ really compliments your skin tone. xo

Eva said...

oooh, i like Just Peachy :)

Mimi said...

they are all pretty colors. my favorite is just peachy. :D

http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Denysia Yu said...

OMG! I've seen so many swatches of Just Peachy! But I didn't see it last time I was at Target! I think I'm going to go back and pick that one up! :)

Edwina said...

wow all of the lipsticks look so great on u!! i like mauve outta here! :D

Unknown said...

I love Bare it all. It's a pretty nude xx

kawaiikao said...

thanks for the swatches!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I thought the pucca razor was pretty cool =D I have a hello kitty one. I don't know why dangerous hello kitty stuff makes me so amused~

Thanks for following me back =D Do you not have topshop in vegas? I know they have one in new york~ My family has been to vegas but oddly enough without ME! Sigh. Anyway you must be the first blogger I've ever corresponded with who lives in the desert strip~ That's really cool actually.

True or false, many homes in vegas don't have grass on their lawn because water consumption is regulated so stringently?

The only other person I know is a korean guy from fellowship (I go to a korean one) who finished university and moved permanently to vegas so he could live with his girlfriend HAHA XD cute.

Wells take care ey? Stay beautiful now.

Jess said...

Yea - loving the peach one!!

xoxo
jess

http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

Nicol said...

pucca!!! <3
the mauve one just stood out to me! :D

Liana said...

i have Rose Bud, Just Peachy, and some Coral shade that I can't remember the name of, i love them!

Anonymous said...

The Bare it all shade is gorgeous on you!

Unknown said...

Wow, Think Pink is definitely a lot darker in person than in your picture, or maybe they're inconsistent in their pigment & yours is a pale pink while the others are more like a lilac pink.

Andrea. said...

Think Pink, Just Peachy, and Bare It All, I must have along with that eyeliner. Plus that single eyeshadow has been on my wishlist for awhile. I just never find it :( You have great taste, and are really gorgeous. New follower, I'll keep admiring your blog.

Terry said...

I like Just Peachy! Pink is my favorite color, that's why. It looks good on you too. It's a must have, especially that I have a sister who is addicted to anything beauty-related here in Los Angeles. Nose surgery, hair coloring, Los Angeles rhinoplasty surgeons and their services, plastic surgery, makeup and fashion accessories are her favorite topics. Thanks for sharing the swatches, Susie!