
My nails right now. Min picked this color for me, since I like dark colors so much & he doesn't! Hahaha. Sinful Colors in Let's Meet for the yellow & then Snow Me White for the white. Random no name polish I got a while ago for the silver & base. I used Seche Vite top coat.

My nails last week. I didn't like it that much. I think the neon orange was weird with the white, aha. The orange was by L.A. Colors. Black by Sally Hansen in 24 Night Flight & the white was by Jessica .. no name, aha.

My first Sinful Colors nail polish haul. Only my first one cost $1.99 the rest were $1.49 & then one was actually 99cents! Weird.
L-R: Snow Me White, (No name tag :/), Let's Meet, Rise & Shine, Frenzy, What's Your Name, Secret Admirer.

I went back for more, HAHA. I couldn't help myself. & some don't have names because the stickers fell off.
L-R: Vacation Time, Soul Mate, Thimbleberry, (No name tag), I Love You, Mint Apple, Midnight Blue, See You Soon, Secret Admirer.

Haha, see! Stickers were just everywhere.

& I think these two colors are very similar!
I will not be buying anymore nail polish for a VERY long time -___- At least I hope, haha.
Oh & for some reason I can't visit a few of your guys' blogs :( I've been trying to figure out why but no luck! Bleh, sorry if I don't comment back.
18 comments:
your yellow nails are so cute!
i never saw this brand of nail polish before :S where did you get them?
you have beautiful colours! Love the first one yellow one ;)!
Thanks for your sweet comment, the pictures are taken in Antwerp ;)
cute nail arts! i actually like the animal print one heehee :) i wish i can pull that off ^__^
and that's a nice haul of nail polishes! :)
beautiful nails! funny ;)
Susie!♥
I ADORE your yellow polka-dotted nails, hon!<3 You're quite the creative one! hehe you def. look cute with bright colors...I agree with Min! hehe you should have fun and play it up for the spring and upcoming summer months! Then, when fall comes back, you can paint your nails black, navy, deep violet, and dark ruby shades to your little heart's content! hehe ^__^
HOLY MOLEY GUACAMOLE! I counted 16 polishes! You really DID haul and you weren't kidding! hehe :P wow so lucky, I think all 3 of the ones I bought were $1.99. =/ Maybe I'll go back and check (prolly not a good idea though...lol) Anyway, I can help you identify one of the colors! In your first pic, the pale pink color next to Snow Me White is called Easy Going!! haha how do I know? I bought it, and it's the color I'm currently wearing :P
♥ caroline
p.s. I will try to blog soon...school has been crazy and owning me though =(
Ohhhhhhhhhh :$ I loveeeeeeee your nails!
They are absolutely gorgeous! :]
:) More more more! :D
xo
I love the designs you did! You make it seem so easy to do! I never paint my nails, lol! Love your blog :)
I loooove Sinful Colors line and I really like the leopard you did with your nail, so creative!!!!! :) Made me wish I was more creative with my nails.
You have so much talent!!!
I love what you did with your nails! I wish I was patient enough to be able to do this!
Love your nail color collection!! I've seen LA Colors and sinful colors everywhere :p Now I need to go do some major spending damage this weekend! :)
Love the polka dotted and leopard designs! The yellow & white looks great!! :D
oh i see! too bad there's no walgreens in canada :( I usually go to shoppers drug mart and walmart for drugstore make up ~_~ and the occasional zellers..
awesome nail polish collection again! :D
Oooh! Walgreens?! I think I need to go get some for my mother-in-law since Mother's Day is coming up! 8)
<33 Rena
love those leopard nails!! super cute!! you have the best nail polish collection!!
I think the second one doesn't look bad at all!!
BTW I know for sure I have Vacation Time & Thimbleberry... but my coworker has that one! I better get it back soon! haha
Right now I'm so into bright colors... but I think I've bought way too many polishes that I can use. LOL
hey susie,
i like the yellow with white polka dots you did but i love the leopard even more. its soo rawwwr!!
i love the yellow with polkadots you did! so cute and summer-y :)
wow your nails look fabulous! keep up the good work x =)
Love the yellow (my fav color) poka dotted silver nail polish duo. Major gorgeous! Lol :)!
Post a Comment